Recent News

(661) 336-9335

How Can I find out information about my Fresno Court case?

Posted by Christopher Martens | May 16, 2013 | 0 Comments

How Can I find out information about my Fresno Court case?

The easiest way is to contact an attorney that is familiar with the Fresno Superior Court. A phone call from an Attorney to the Fresno County Court or Fresno County District Attorney's office can go a long ways to determining what is happening with your case.

You can also call the Fresno Superior Court yourself at (559) 457-2000

The Fresno Court house is located at 1100 Van Ness Avenue, Fresno, CA 93724-0002.

Or you can access the Fresno Superior Court's web site at:

If you are charged with a crime such as drinking and driving, domestic violence, burglary, welfare fraud, robbery or any of other felony or misdemeanor don't hesitate to call the Fresno defense attorney.

If you do have a case in Fresno Court it is almost always best to have an attorney with you at any court proceedings. Anything that you say can be used against you, the Judge can not give you legal advice and the District Attorney is seeking your conviction and they are not their to help you. If you are contacted by the Fresno Police department or Fresno CHP, remember you have the right to remain silent. Always speak to a criminal defense lawyer before talking to the District Attorney or Police.

About the Author: Christopher Martens is an attorney at the Law Offices of Christopher Martens at CMLawGroupNaturally this article is connected to Christopher's Google+ profile.

About the Author

Christopher Martens

Bio Visalia and Bakersfield criminal defense attorney who has dedicated his life to helping those who have been accused of crimes or injured due to the negligence of others.


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment



Our Law Firm Is Here for You

We focus on Domestic Violence and Driving Under the influence and we are here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system. Contact us today.